The Sassy Spoon
So, in order to have this lovely body shape you need to have a few key points in your shape:
- Average size boobies
- Small waist definition
- Big thighs
- Thick calves
- Short legs
Most spoons don’t realize how sexy their bodies are! One of the most famous women with a spoon shape is…. Halle Berry! You would never see her trying to cover up her perfect ass and neither should you!! However, like every body shape, there are some styles and clothing choices you should avoid and others you should immediately stock in your wardrobe, if you haven’t already. I will go over these in a minute. For now, I think it is most important to say that every woman is BEAUTIFUL and should NEVER forget that! If Halle can flaunt her goods, you can too and we at Glamify Girl are here to help.
So, first and for most, if you own any of these you should give them away as soon as possible! You have a sassy body and you need to show off your assets not bring attention to your unfavorable areas. So what should you NEVER wear?
- Spaghetti straps
- Jackets that end at your butt
- Chopped or Capri pants
- Stretchy pants… AT ALL of ANY STYLE
- Pencil skirts
- Ankle strapped shoes
Now that that part is over it’s on to the best part… What clothes will make you feel as sassy as your body is? These are some key pieces of clothes that will extenuate all of your sassy curves in all the right ways! So, what should you ALWAYS have in your closet?
- Broaden shoulders with a puffy shoulder blouse or a sassy bow in front
- Slim the look of your hips with a vertically paneled skirt
- Show off all your sassy curves with a top fitted/bottom flared dress
- Enhance your waist and give the illusion of long legs with a cropped, wide-cut neckline, jacket
- Show off that slim waist with a flashy top that hugs your body, also draws attention to your chest…
- Emphasize your womanly curves with a fitted knit over a blouse
- Slim your legs with wide-leg pants so they hang from your butt and don’t pull or cling to your legs, also stick to the darker colors to make your legs look longer!
- At the beach wear a low leg cut swimsuit and have some sort of sexy piece on top, maybe a buckle or bow to draw attention to your boobies!!
- Like the dress, wear a coat that is longer, fitted on top and flared at the bottom to show off that waist
- Elongate your legs with very high heels and stick to your leg shape, buy a shoe with a bigger heel and stay away from a shoe that makes your foot look smaller, this will make your calves look larger
I hope all of you Sassy Spoons have found this useful!Let us know! You can leave a comment here, email us directly, or find us on facebook at www.facebook.com/glamifygirl.com
If you would like more information on your body type or to check out many others take a look at Trinny & Susannah The Body Shape Bible and see all 12 body shapes now available at amazon.com. Thank you all and we look forward to hearing from you!!
Glamify Girl for life !