The Dazzling Inverted Triangle or Cornets
So, in order to have this lovely body shape you need to have a few key points in your shape:
- Broad shoulders
- Small boobies
- No waist
- Slim hips
- Long and skinny legs
Most inverted triangles don’t realize how dazzling their bodies are! One of the most famous women with this dazzling shape is…. Cameron Diaz! She, like you, knows how to work and dazzle her shape! However, like every body shape, there are some styles and clothing choices you should avoid and others you should immediately stock in your wardrobe, if you haven’t already. I will go over these in a minute. For now, I think it is most important to say that every woman is BEAUTIFUL and should NEVER forget that! If Cameron can flaunt her goods, you can too and we at Glamify Girl are here to help.
So, first and for most, if you own any of these you should give them away as soon as possible! You have a dazzling body and you need to show off your assets not bring attention to your unfavorable areas. So what should you NEVER wear?
- Shapeless, flowing dresses
- Platform shoes
- ¾ length sleeves… Ever! They make you look gangly
- Scooped neck tops
- Shoulder pads or any top that makes your shoulders look larger
- Cut-away shoulder tops
Now that that part is over it’s on to the best part… What clothes will make you feel like the dazzling woman you are? These are some key pieces of clothes that will extenuate all of your dazzling curves in all the right ways! So, what should you ALWAYS have in your closet?
- Redraw your shape with an asymmetric wrap or cardigan wrap
- Draw attention to your waist and shape with an angular dress (with a large belt at the waist and vertical pinstripes would be PERFECT!)
- Make your shoulders look smaller with a wide collared, V neck, fitted top (if it’s a dress shirt you should get one with double cuffs as well)
- Create curves with an asymmetric dress that is tight fitted on top and loose at the bottom
- Enjoy the length of those dazzling legs with skinny jeans!
- Give more shape to your hips with a fluted skirt
- Re-proportion the length of your legs with the cigarette pants (you are one of the few people who can pull this look off!!)
- Add shape, and hide your tummy, with a flared skirt
- Create some shape with a coat that has a wide collar, pinstripes, and a single button at the waist
- Show off your dazzling slim legs with a dainty heel
I hope all of you dazzling inverted triangles have found this useful!Let us know! You can leave a comment here, email us directly, or find us on facebook at www.facebook.com/glamifygirl.com
If you would like more information on your body type or to check out many others take a look at Trinny & Susannah The Body Shape Bible and see all 12 body shapes now available at amazon.com. Thank you all and we look forward to hearing from you!!
Glamify Girl for life !