The Ravishing Rectangle
So, in order to have this lovely body shape you need to have a few key points in your shape:
- Shoulder and Hips are equal width
- Slight waist
- Long legs
Most rectangles don’t realize how ravishing their bodies are! One of the most famous women with this ravishing shape is…. Gwyneth Paltrow! She, like you, works and loves her shape! However, like every body shape, there are some styles and clothing choices you should avoid and others you should immediately stock in your wardrobe, if you haven’t already. I will go over these in a minute. For now, I think it is most important to say that every woman is BEAUTIFUL and should NEVER forget that! If Gwyneth can flaunt her goods, you can too and we at Glamify Girl are here to help.
So, first and for most, if you own any of these you should give them away as soon as possible! You have a ravishing body and you need to show off your assets not bring attention to your unfavorable areas. So what should you NEVER wear?
- Formless ¾ length jackets
- Straight dresses
- Plunged waists
- Cropped tops
Now that that part is over it’s on to the best part… What clothes will make you feel like the ravishingwoman you are? These are some key pieces of clothes that will extenuate all of your ravishing curves in all the right ways! So, what should you ALWAYS have in your closet?
- Draw attention to your waist with an angular, single button jacket with some flared sleeves and pointed hem line
- Add volume to your shape with a fluted sleeve dress that is tight around your tummy
- Extenuate your curves with a belted ¾ length jacket, you can even look for one with hip pockets to add some curves to your shape
- Perfect for adding shape is the A line skirt… Show it off girl!
- Show off your long legs with some Capris (your one of the few who can pull this off!)
- Brake up your length with a top that is shaped, pleated, gathered, or all of the above
- Perfect your outfit with a heel that has an average size heel, you don’t want one that is too thick or too thin
- Flaunt your booty in any style of pants but one with some shape in the legs are best
I hope all of you ravishingrectangles have found this useful! Let us know! You can leave a comment here, email us directly, or find us on facebook at www.facebook.com/glamifygirl.com
If you would like more information on your body type or to check out many others take a look at Trinny & Susannah The Body Shape Bible and see all 12 body shapes now available at amazon.com. Thank you all and we look forward to hearing from you!!
Glamify Girl for life !