The Elegant Pear
So, in order to have this lovely body shape you need to have a few key points in your shape:
- Small boobies
- Long waist
- Heavy legs
Most Pears don’t realize how elegant their bodies are! One of the most famous women with this elegant shape is…. Katie Holmes! She, like you, works and loves her shape! However, like every body shape, there are some styles and clothing choices you should avoid and others you should immediately stock in your wardrobe, if you haven’t already. I will go over these in a minute. For now, I think it is most important to say that every woman is BEAUTIFUL and should NEVER forget that! If Katie can flaunt her goods, you can too and we at Glamify Girl are here to help.
So, first and for most, if you own any of these you should give them away as soon as possible! You have anelegant body and you need to show off your assets not bring attention to your unfavorable areas. So what should you NEVER wear?
- Bias cut skirts
- Pencil skirts
- Skinny jeans
- Ankle strapped shoes
Now that that part is over it’s on to the best part… What clothes will make you feel like the elegant woman you are? These are some key pieces of clothes that will extenuate all of your elegant curves in all the right ways! So, what should you ALWAYS have in your closet?
- Enhance your shoulders with a crop top cardigan or shrug
- Bring attention to your upper body with an eye catching V neck one button blazer
- Give the look of bigger boobies with a feminine shirt that has puffed sleeves to extend the line to your shoulder
- Slim your thighs with an A line skirt, long or short will look great
- Draw eyes to your waist with a knee length belted coat, this will also thin the look of your legs
- Balance your hips and your upper body with a shallow neck line top, narrow horizontal stripes and a contrasting band at the hem to slim your waist
- Show your sexy side with a strapless dress and full skirt, you can dress this up in so many ways and looks great on your figure
- Boost your booty with a pair of pants that have a wide leg and avoid side pockets
- Make your calves look more slender with chunky, straight heels with a platform or straight boots in the fall/winter season
I hope all of you elegantPears have found this useful! Let us know! You can leave a comment here, email us directly, or find us on facebook at www.facebook.com/glamifygirl.com
If you would like more information on your body type or to check out many others take a look at Trinny & Susannah The Body Shape Bible and see all 12 body shapes now available at amazon.com. Thank you all and we look forward to hearing from you!!
Glamify Girl for life !