This all natural foot scrub is amazing! And it only takes three easy steps to make, what could be better than that? I use this scrub about once a week and have great results with it, however the more you use it the better it works. Not only is this foot scrub all natural and organic but it makes the perfect gift as well. you can make some and put it into a mason jar with a bow and maybe add a couple other things to make a homemade gift basket for any occasion.
So, here are the steps and ingredients to make this amazing foot scrub:
• 1 cup organic brown sugar
• 1 cup organic coconut oil
• 2-4 drops vitamin E oil
• 1 tsp raw honey
• 1 squirt of lemon
1. Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix until it becomes pasty.
2. Put mixture into a jar or container with a lid ( I prefer a mason jar).
In addition to the foot scrub I also do the following BEFORE to help soften my feet:
• cooking oil ( you can use any oil, I like to use the cheaper oil for this process).
• 1 avocado
• plastic wrap
• 2 grocery bags
• a pair of old socks
1. Rub the oil onto your feet.
2. Wrap your feet in the plastic and the grocery bags (the oil leaks through).
3. Put on the old socks.
4. Leave on for 30-60 minutes (it’s up to you how long you let the oil soak in).
5. When finished, rub the skin of the avocado on your feet.
6. Rinse off your feet and use the foot scrub after.
Organic Foot Scrub:
And the Glamify Girl Team